Saturday, August 23, 2008

College--orientation weekend

So I'm at college and stuff. Really ready for orientation stuff to be over with, but that's okay.. only about 7 hours left of it =]. I've met a few cool people that hopefully I get to know better and such. I know my way around campus now which is really good, but I'm hating all the steps. The freshman 15 def. will not kick in here. I swear there's steps everywhere you go. It's basically the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. But that's okay. I'm just really ready for classes to start and such. Tonight we went on a boat trip on the Mississippi that was exciting, it was a huge boat and basically full of all my classmates whom I only know a few. And I'm pretty sure some were missing. Already experienced the drunk guys chanting ridiculous stuff on the bus ride the way there (I got stuck on a bus with basically all football guys and well basically all guys, I guess that's what happens when one of the only people you know is a guy right?) College boys--def. cute not gonna lie on that one. But yea.. That's all I have for now maybe I'll try and sleep tonight since I didn't last night at all even though I'm sleeping in tomorrow!

No comments: