Wednesday, August 27, 2008
1st week=almost over
First week of classes.. whew was this a wake-up call. In my very first spanish class my teacher talked in spanish for 20 minutes, I got the gist of it, but it was overwhelming. Then I went to chemistry 121, she started lecturing on the first day.. that def. did not happen in Stockton ever, and then my liberal studies class, that one wasn't bad but it's getting there. Overall I think college is pretty good, I just gotta learn how to manage my time and get homework done. The plus side is that spanish is super easy and I'm way ahead.. all homework is done for Sept. 8th =] but anyways.. After tomorrow I get to go home and see my Corbin =] So that's always a good thing. But anyways I have an 8:30 class so I should get to sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment