Wednesday, September 3, 2008

week 2...

So my second week is almost over with now.. only two more spanish classes, a chem lab, chem, and lsfy to go until the weekend! Then I get to see my Corbin =] haha.. but anyways I love my spanish class, well just because it's super easy.. it's a lot of stuff I already know so it's good right now.. I hate chem, absolutely hate it. And lsfy (liberal studies first year) its stupid, we have such in depth conversations that I don't even know what's going on half the time. I don't understand! People rant and rave for like an hour about one topic, I mean is that really necessary? Yeah not really my thing. But I guess the liberal studies thing is something I have to deal with since I did pick a liberal arts school (can't you tell I'm excited?) I recently decided not to try-out for softball also, so I guess I'll have to busy myself with doing something else. Maybe a club or something. Oh I may be trying out for club volleyball =] that would be the highlight of my life if I get into that. I love volleyball. But most of you that know me also know that. But anywho. I failed my first chem. assignment online. That was awesome. Good thing I get to take it three times though haha. But I'm going to go work on chem. So c-ya!

1 comment:

Cubbie said...

why arent you playing softball?

did you realize it won't be fun if I'm not there?