Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sept 10-11th=worst time EVER!

Okay so I'm not completely going to post what happened on here this night, but I figure if you guys read this and wanna know more you can ask me thru facebook or something. But uhh I went to a party at some guys house (it was called the Miley house.. for some reason he had posters of Miley Cyrus everywhere, I didn't ask..) but I was with Pat and they were having a beer pong tourney type thing and turns out the girls that hated me before (two twins hated me and Ash when we went and visited Pat cause one wanted Pat and the other wanted Pat's roommate Scott and Scott was with Ash and I was with Pat and that just spells out drama) but anyways those twins were there. That was really awkward. And Pat's new girl was also there. She seems okay. It was kinda awkward seeing them together at first but then it's like hey.. I have something completely wonderful with Corbin why am I worrying? So then I got over that. But the drinking part was what got me in trouble. Only a few select people know about this. I know I told Anna cause she asked.. but what happened isn't something I wanna brag about and I don't want my family knowing so if any of you hear anything about it.. telling my family=bad idea! This has to be the most confusing thing I've ever written and I'm sorry for that haha. Turns out I have to stay at Augie until like 1:15 next Saturday (my birthday) cause I'm on an intramural sand volleyball team. Then I have to haul ass back to Stockton to party for my birthday! If I haven't told any of you about it.. now you know. It's probably goin to be happening at my dad's so if you're back in town stop by =] But anyways. I'm going to go attempt to get my 5 page paper done.

No comments: