So I'm coming home for yet another weekend to help Corbin move his parents out..
I think it's amazing that I've only stayed here one weekend since school started
and it's all because my lazy boyfriend won't drive out here
well not really
I had to come back and I also have an eye appt. this weekend so I can get new contacts
Supposably Corbin thinks he is going to have a costume party on Halloween at his house
so show up people, I don't wanna look retarded all dressed up =] haha
but anyways..
the trimester is almost over! 5 full weeks left and then finals weeks!
and I'm done and hopefully my finals will be Monday
so then I can go home Monday night or Tuesday
that would be amazing
then I get to work and be happy and such =]
it's gonna be awesome.
Haha
but anyways
since this is already boring I'm not gonna bore you any longer..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would def. show up in a slutty outfit if I was in town :P
Post a Comment