Thursday, October 2, 2008
& this is what I do at college
So my roommate is never here. She's always at bball at night so I'm here all by my lonesome bored out of my mind =[[. But I guess that's okay. I really don't know how to tell her I'm transferring. I just don't know how to tell her. I did get a funny e-mail today, well I laughed. They told me I can't sign up for winter term classes cause I don't have all my shots or something and that I shouldn't even be at a 4 yr college or university. It was silly. But yea. Anywho. So turns out Corbin wrote a paper bout me today. It was an analysis paper about how you get ready for a special night for someone you care about. I thought that was cute. He's such a cutie. Now that I'm with him I don't know what I would do without him. He's such a big part of my life now. He's my support system. I think my family will even be upset if me and him ever break up. Wendy will probably cry.. haha she's much too emotional. But I can't wait to be home tomorrow! Oh and I've already started the Augie countdown.. 22 more days left here =] wow I'm silly. But anyways. I should go work on my paper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment