Sunday, August 17, 2008
One day closer..
So it's about 4 days or so until I move in now. I'm kind of nervous yet kind of excited at the same time. It sucks that I'm not hanging out with people that I really wanna see before I leave, but I suppose I can see them on weekends when I come home. My roommate seems pretty cool, I met her at the Augie room showing thing and have been talking to her online. I feel like I'm going to clutter our dorm room with all the stuff I want to bring, but we'll see I guess. Well it's time for me to go to bed. Oh yeah, and today is 4 months for me and Corbin, so that's pretty exciting =]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Erika- good story. I went to www.elmapes.blogspot.com and it was a mexican boy's blog.
I did the same as Brooke...
haha
do you know anyone else who has a blog? i know you, brooke, leslie, and kili
This is definetly not a comment on your blog...haha
But, I did find some1 else whith a blog... Rachel!
rachelcarton.blogspot.com
oh and anna...
ammagee.blogspot.com
forget I didn't mention that in the other one, I must have found out RIGHT before I commented you
I did the same thing as erika and sam, and then I wondered why you were writing in spanish.
Post a Comment